Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Only a Week?!

The past couple days have been a little crazy hence no blog lately. Here’s an update on things:


1. School officially started Monday and it is from 9 am to 5pm most every day. Yes we have an hour and half lunch but still…I need time to go home and take a nap in between classes. I like my classes and was originally put in a class that was waaaay to easy but now I’m in a good class and am making new friends. We have our first field trip on Friday to a dinner theatre. The long day is killing me though. I no more get home, do my homework, eat dinner and go to bed, then wake up and do it all over again.

2. My computer fan had broken so it was like a three day mission walking around trying to find a legit computer place that wouldn’t jip me and would get it done quickly. I finally found somewhere and it only took a day once he had my computer but it did cost me 79 euro. I paid it. I had to have my computer.

3. I have eaten more fish in the past three days than I ever have in my entire life. I am going fish crazy and am not too fond of it.

4. I have this crazy 49 digit (not really) global phone number that was working fine up until a couple days ago. I called customer service last night and they tried to help but didn’t really. I went into a French phone store to ask them for help and just ended up buying another phone.

5. Also while shopping since the last couple days have been a little stressful I thought I deserved some retail therapy. I ended up buying two swatch watches and some new fancy Sephora makeup. My school gives me 400 euro a month anyways. A girls gotta shop! Right?

6. It’s only been a little over a week and I feel like I have lived here forever. It’s a little weird. I am starting to crave food from home. At least I know how to get places and don’t get lost every time I leave the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment